When it comes to insurance sales, your marketing is the single most important part of your business. It brings in new customers while it keeps your current clients apprised of new insurance options and alternative risk transfer methods you support, after all. Without the right recipe for marketing your firm, your potential clients just won’t know how to find you. With the right insurance marketing company helping, your firm can become the most visible in your niche and location.
Social Media, SEO & More
Offline marketing is important for full synergy, but today’s insurance agents need the savvy of a digital marketing expert to really compete. Online browsing and research have become the norm for people seeking insurance coverage even when they’re planning to buy through a brick and mortar agency offering traditional customer service. The good news? Digital marketing is a lot less expensive than most traditional media. The trick is, you need several approaches in combination.
- SEO for search engine ranking
- Social media profiles with responsive customer communication and useful posts
- Blogs and other website content geared to provide useful information to current and potential clients alike
- Website optimization to make sure everything is crawler-friendly, down to the metadata
- Paid ad placement through popular networks and social media ad platforms
Bringing all these tools together and providing online contact information in your print ad campaigns can transform your insurance marketing, but the key is consistency. Bring in digital marketing experts to help, and let their expertise work for you, now and in the long term.